Damaged 1961 Beech 35-A33 Debonair / Bonanza Left Wing 33-110000-661 (0918-224)
Regular price $4,795.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Damaged during a gear up landing - please read description below. 1961 Beech Debonair Bonanza Left Wing P/N 33-110000-661. Removed from a parted out 1961 Beech 35-A33 Bonanza, N1381Z, S/N CD-370 with 4,456.06 Total Time Since New. This aircraft suffered from a landing with the gear only partially retracted.
This wing was inspected by one of our A&P mechanics and the following items were noted:
- Inboard wing rib distortion and damage near the inboard gear door rear hinge - gear was only partially retracted during landing and door hit the ground.
- Inboard gear door most forward hinge bracket cracked at bolt hole due to door striking ground.
- Inboard lower wing fillet fairing damaged - see pics.
- 22 Gallon Main / 10 Gallon Aux Fuel Cell.
- Only minor surface corrosion noted in wheel wells in the areas that we typically find heavy corrosion. The rest of the inside surfaces are beautiful which is typical for Beechcraft wings in our part of the country.
- No hail damage.
- One aileron cable was cut during wing removal.
- Aileron cables, bell cranks, fuel lines, fuel cells, and
wiring is still installed. All wing panels were re-installed after pictures were taken and are included.
The right main fuel tank was installed new 8-29-2011. No fuel leaks notated on either fuel cell.
- The following parts have been removed and are NOT included: flight controls, pitot tube and mast, lift detector, gear and gear doors.
- A log entry with total time and traceability is available at time of purchase if requested.
Guaranteed to pass inspection or your money back.
30 Day Money Back Guaranteed less shipping costs. It is the buyers responsibility to determine the parts suitability for installation and airworthiness upon inspection.
We are a full service aircraft maintenance shop that sells new aircraft parts from surplus inventory auctions and parts from salvaged airplanes. We try to be as clear as possible in the descriptions of the items we have listed for sale. If you have any question regarding the suitability or condition of a part please let us know and we will have one of our mechanics check it out and give an honest answer as to it's condition. Unless otherwise noted we will ship the majority of our items via UPS. Free shipping is usually USPS. Tracking information will be sent to the E-mail account on file with Paypal, so please make sure your information is up to date.
Terms and Conditions:
Payment: Please pay within two (2) business days of auction's close. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
Shipping: We will ship with in one (1) business day of receiving payment. We will gladly ship almost any item worldwide. International buyers, please contact us prior to paying.
All buyers from OHIO please add 6.5% sales tax.
Customs/Duties: International Buyers please be aware of Tariffs/Taxes/Duties/Charges prior to purchase.
If you are in doubt as to whether we can ship to your country or province please contact us prior to your purchase.
Also, we will not declare the value of purchased merchandise to be below what the buyer paid, nor will we declare merchandise to be a gift to avoid duties.
Safe Skies Aviation, LLC, Middletown Ohio 45042